Sunday, April 26, 2009

Exciting Week

Last week the Halls were back to their exciting life. It started off, thanks to Papa Hall, with Doug and I going to a Clippers game. Even if they did lose by 40 points, it was still fun to go to the last game of the season and sit in great seats.



The next night, one of my dreams came true thanks again to Papa Hall. He got us floor seats to go see Bruce Springsteen in concert!!! It amazes me that he is 59 years old and still rocking it and looking good. Bruce ran around stage and was completely entertaining in jeans and his guitar. An unexpected guest, Social Distortion came and sang a couple songs with him. That is when Doug finally got excited. He sang Thunder Roads and I was in heaven.



Then the next day we went to a Dodgers game with the Larson's. This was our way of saying happy Birthday to David Sr. It was a great day, we had great seats, and got to see five home runs. It was my first time having a Dodgers Dog and I was not disapointed.



2 comments:

Reagan said...

you are beautiful. and i miss you.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Social Distortion is awesome. Bruce is pretty good. The duo? Could be monster rad.