Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dougie Fresh Birthday Celebration

Yesterday our not so young Douglas turned 29. To celebrate we thought that Go Kart racing sounded like a great plan because lets face it, guys like to drive fast. We started the evening off with dinner at BJ's, not to shabby.


Then we were off to the tracks. I must say that it was a whole lot of fun!!! Check us out:




Sunday we had a small BBQ with birthday cake. Doug request a lemon raspberry cake and we all know that I aim to please my man so a pink cake is what he got.


Happy Birthday you old man, I love you so much.

5 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

At the end there you started huggin' the curves like real men..I'm proud of you for celebrating aging with speed.

Korbi said...

29?? Wow! I didn't know that Stephen had 2 WHOLE YEARS on him! Happy Birthday Smokey! When are you guys coming to visit us at the cabin???

Side of Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday Doug!! I hope you put some of that cake in the freezer so I can have some when we come visit!!

Michele said...

Fun!!! My husband loves to go-cart race and we LOVE BJ's, especially their pazookies! We should double date sometime! HELLOOO... how long have you been here and we have not seen each other YET! how sad! love ya!

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Keep doing all those great things that keep you young! Happy Birthday Doug!