Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little David's Sports Birthday

Many of you have heard me talk about little David. He is our neighbors kid and he just love this little bundle energy. Today was his 3rd birthday so we had to celebrate with a sports theme. David already knows all about his sports and is dang good. Cassie (David's mom) asked me to help with cupcakes and I knew just what I wanted to do....sports cupcakes and of course my favorite chocolate footballs (I also made those for our Super Bowl party). So Cassie made the cupcakes and we decorated them like basketballs and baseballs. I think that they turned out adorable don't you?

4 comments:

The Burnetts said...

yes, yes I do. super cute...they were yummy too :)

Adam and Lisa said...

That is soooo cute! And what a cool tower for them!

Bonnie said...

Wow! Good job! those look professional-david is lucky to have a friend like you!

KB said...

That's some pretty impressive cupcake decorating :)