Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Boys Sealing


As mentioned before, June has been a very busy, exciting, and emotional month. In my mind the one event that tops the list was having both Benjamin and William sealed to us in the LA Temple. On June 16th our little family was sealed for all time and eternity, what an amazing experience and blessing. We had so many close friends and family there to share this moment with us. Thanks to those that made such an effort to be there. As I sit here and write about the sealing I still get emotional and tear up to think about all the things that prepared us for this moment. Of course I had a hand full of tissues and used all of them while in the temple. They ended up just handing me the tissue box. I love the temple and what it represents. I love my family for preparing me for this experience. I love my husband for having the patience and understanding to take this journey with me. I love these two boys so much and I have no doubt that this was the Lords plan for me all along. I wished that you could see how adorable the boys looked in their white tuxes but the pictures, thanks to Karly, turned out great.


12 comments:

Alissa said...

oh, that makes me tear up just reading about it! congratulations, you two. so happy for you.

nerak said...

So happy for you and your family! I can only imagine what a special time that must've been. I get chills just thinking about it.

erinmalia said...

congratulations again! what a seriously lovely family you have.

Chelsea said...

I love this post. Just makes me so happy!

KB said...

Oh my goodness so precious, had chills the whole time I was reading :)

Bonnie said...

And you forgot to mention how great YOU looked too Tamara! beautiful mama!!
See you in the morning!

Stephanie said...

Wish we could have been there...congratulations!

Patty said...

Congratulation Tamara. I wish I was there... I miss the Temple, I miss everything in LA that made me understand a little better about our Heavenly Father's plans... While I had your post i got emotional as well because it is really a beautiful story. I wish many more blessing for you and your beautiful eternal family!!!

TheTaffs said...

Congratulations to your sweet little family! I am just so happy for you guys:)

natalie todd said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a while and loved reading about our crazy and wonderful month of June! Got all teary eyed reading about the temple, love love love the boys' grad outfits (i can totally see doug making fun), and the group pic at grad is so cute (and funny with half the group not looking :) Oh please don't move...

natalie todd said...

okay I meant to say "your month of june..."

Mia said...

I am so happy for you guys! So much love and joy. Congratulations.