Friday, January 2, 2009

Scary Stuff


My nephew Colton gave us quiet the scare a couple weeks ago. We first heard that he had a tooth ache and was going to Arizona to take care of it. Next we heard he was rushed to the hospital and staying there for a couple days. I never really heard what was wrong but now that we know that he is okay we can laugh about this picture taken of him at the hospital. I am told that this was taken three days after the swelling was really bad. Poor kid, we are so happy that all is well with you!! The best part was when I asked him how hard it was to be in the hospital he answered, "It was the best week ever. I played video games, ate a lot of desserts, and I didn't have to do any chores." Oh to be a kid again.

3 comments:

LeolaniNYC said...

i'm glad to hear he's ok. kids have the best outlook sometimes!

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Oh my gosh! Sydney had an allergic reaction that looked like that this summer staying w/ Grandma Ellis. I flipped when she got home and rushed her down to the pediatrician for a steroid shot. Poor Colten! At least he looks on the bright side of things!

Ellis Family said...

I hope he's ok. That's so weird!