Monday, May 17, 2010

Retirement

Doug keeps telling everyone that I have retired from working. It is strange how sometimes it does not feel like I have retired because I find myself working more then I ever had with these two boys. Then there are times when we have a fun week and I think that this whole retirement thing is pretty great.

A couple weeks ago I took the boys to Disney Land. I know that they have no idea what is going on but we all had a great time;)



Then the same week we took the boys to Sea World. I know but they will see pictures when they are older and I can say, "see...you went!"




2 comments:

erinmalia said...

oh yes, 99% of the time my paid job is far easier than my unpaid job. but soooo less rewarding. and less filled with silly boy laughter.

Taylor said...

Um . . . no shout-out to the Dix's in all of that? Cut us out of all the beach and Sea World pictures? I guess the internet is not a hate free zone.

I was tempted to say something like "wtf", but decided against it.