Friday, October 1, 2010

4th Of July 2010

I know, I know....I am WAY late at posting and I am just getting to posting about the 4th of July but we sure had a great time!! We went to San Diego to hang with Rob and his family so of course we went swimming and had a BBQ Finck style.


I had to dress the boys up in 4th of July attire and we were off to the San Diego Fair. Robert spent the whole day with the animals so we stopped by to say hello and we learned that Ben loves all animals including goats.


We all ate great fair food.


The kids had a blast riding the rides.


Ben continued his love for his brother and his uncle Rob.


To end a perfect day the kids played with sparklers because we were just to tired to drive to see the big show. I much rather see the kids laughing then sit in traffic anyway.


I love spending the holidays with family.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Oh Tamara, your boys are sooooo cute! How fun to have two together! And you look fantastic.