Monday, September 27, 2010

One Weekend of Many....

This summer we spent a lot of weekends with my brothers family in San Diego. They have a beautiful swimming pool and the boys are little water babies and loved swimming with their cousins. William loves getting attention from his aunt Hailey.


This visit we decided to meet up with the Burnett's Downtown for the day. We started the day off at the San Diego Zoo. The boys favorite was being able to crawl around the animals statues, my favorite was seeing how excited they got.


We then went to Old Town for some lunch and of course went to the little candy shop. The Mormon Ballalion has a new museum so we wanted to check that out as well. We were very impressed with how well of a job they did. The story/show was great and there were a lot of things for the kids to do.


We topped the day off in the Gas Light District walking around and tasting some of the best Ghirardelli Chocolate ever.


Another great day in Southern California!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Doug's shirts make me laugh. And I want to eat that chocolate lovely you're about to dig into.

Tamara said...

Next time you come Steph, we will have to go!!

Gemma said...

Loved the post was a good read :)The photo of your baby swimming is adorable. I just start my first week of swim toddler with my child and we having so much fun.