Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quick Update

This will be quick and sans picture for now. A few days ago we received a call from one of the agencies we were working with about a mother who was due next week on Saturday. Wednesday afternoon we found out she would be induced on Friday, as in today. So I'm sitting in the waiting room while Tamara is in the delivery room. The mother, Heather, was induced around 7:30 so we should have updates later today. We met the parents last night for the first time after quickly arranging a trip to Utah. In case you're wondering, I-15 is still under construction in the exact same spots as when I left over five years ago. Anyway, more updates to follow.

10 comments:

Turbo said...

Exciting!

Tamara said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes well! Praying for everyone involved!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't wait to hear the whole story--with the pictures!

Mia said...

So very excited for you. I will keep praying for everyone involved.

Korbi said...

WHOO HOO!!!!!

Alissa said...

i can't wait to hear the full details!

erinmalia said...

(now it lets me post..)

Again, that's just so exciting. Good luck to everyone!

Chelsea said...

Anxiously waiting for an updated post. That is great news!!!

April Celeste Garff said...

You'll have to post pictures of your little one! Congrats!!!

Kaedi said...

I love this!!!!