Wednesday, March 10, 2010

High Maintenance Babies

I know that this will not seem like a surprise to most because children take after their parents, in this case me, but my boys are totally high maintenance babies. They will only poop in clean diapers. Every time I change their wet diapers and I am thinking we are all good, then they poop....every time!!! Don't they know how much those diapers cost?:) But then they smile at me and I think to myself...you can do whatever you want, just don't tell you dad. J/K...but could you stay mad at these little faces?






9 comments:

Carla said...

Nah, not high maintenance; totally normal! And they generally wait until the clean diaper is nicely snuggled up, with the pants back on, right? ha Then they let it rip.
Using cloth diapers saves a *lot* of $$$ over the others. Plus they're delivered to the door. No running out of diapers, ever!

Kelli said...

They're so cute! Love those boys!

Kelleen said...

Babies survive because they're so cute like these two. Otherwise, I think most moms would go crazy.

Side of Caitlin said...

Wow those boys are cute!

erinmalia said...

oh tamara, they are simply perfect! keep up the good work.

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Oh those sweet little faces! Can't wait to get my hands on them in a few weeks. Will you hurry up already? Auntie is waiting for her baby fix!

jrushing said...

They are such cute boys! I can't believe how big they are getting! And I say the only way to get thru is to get a routine that works! And hey they already have one...pooping in a clean diaper! I just wonder if you have had any uncontained fountains yet?? Those are fun!

KB said...

cute!

Connie said...

Oh cuteness, the boys are growing! I am so happy for your sweet family! hugs