Sunday, September 7, 2008

Appreciation #16

It is when you leave great friends that you realize how much you really miss them and that you really never showed enough apprecaition for them.

This weeks appreciation goes out to the beautiful and talented Kendra Smoot. Kendra is one of a kind and amazing in every way. The first time that we ever met was at a Halloween party that her and her husband Seth where hosting. I was impressed with her right away. Her kindness is overflowing and her smile lights up a room. They were blessed with a beautiful little girl named Stella and I admire the way that Kendra works with her and has so much patience. I miss our walks through Fort Tyrant Park and Kendra just listening to whatever rant I chose to go off on that day. I can't even count the times that Kendra would show up to my house with an adorable wrapped gift just to cheer me up on a bad day. She always knew when I needed cheering up, even meeting me on the street when I got off the subway with really bad news. I just cried and she listened. For my birthday she decorated my whole apartment true to Martha Stewart's standards, we were all impressed and Doug thanks you as well. Kendra is a true friend and I strive to be more like her everyday.

1 comment:

stacey said...

Kendra IS awesome! She is so sweet, fun and easygoing. Plus she's got great style.