Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LA Fair













Trust me, you have not been to a fair until you go to the LA Fair.....it was huge. Doug and I went with Doug's mom, Katie last Friday. We had planned on going for just a couple hours but we ended up having so much fun, we stayed for eight hours. We did a lot of shopping and got some way cool things. We also:

Ate A LOT of food...you know the greasy, not so good for you but taste so good kind



Saw a lot of animals














Took fun pictures













Watch the pig races



Watched the horse races



Thanks Katie for such an eventful day and to Bruce's client for getting us free passes!!

5 comments:

Turbo said...

That looks like a pretty good time. I like the new header photo. Did you guys take that? PS, you guys aren't missing much.

GINA said...

Looks like fun! I really want to come visit, take a road trip.

Chelsea said...

Okay loved NY. Still dying that I don't live there and live in stinky Utah instead. Looks like you guys are adjusting to California like. Who wouldn't when you can take a picture of yourself as a hot dog on a stick. I am also anxiously awaiting the day we meet. I'll be out in Las Angeles area for Thanksgiving? Maybe then?

Mia said...

I love fairs and festivals and the like. But the hubby is not so into them so I have to pick and choose carefully the ones I really want to go to. Looks like you had a blast!

Adam and Lisa said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous! I LOVE the LA County Fair!!!!!!