Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day

We decided to stay in town for Labor Day because we are only five minutes from the beach and we wanted to just relax. Doug's family came and enjoyed the day with us. We walked the 3rd street promenade, got some lunch, then walked down to the beach. Doug and Jason enjoyed the water and body surfing while Katie, Bruce, and I enjoyed the sun. We were able to watch the sun set which was just beautiful.


We also enjoyed a walk down the pier.



I am getting used to living here.

4 comments:

Ellis Family said...

It doesn't suck! :)

Blake said...

Hey Tamara, hope everything is going good for you there. Utah is cool to. Right now I made my varsity High School Basketball team and I'm only in 10th grade so I'm pretty excited. I'm also on the golf team. Nice to read your blog though. Tell Doug that I said HOLA. Thanks

Blake

GINA said...

Sounds like fun. I miss the beach!

tawni said...

We are living the life aren't we?! I forgot if I ever got back to you about Saturday, but we are on if you guys still are.