Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall Fun

I can't believe how fast time has flown. Seems like fall just got here and now everyone is getting ready for winter. It still feels like summer to me so I am all confused. Here are some activities we did to help me make it feel like Fall time.

Went to a pumpkin patch with the Larson's where we picked out pumpkins, went on a tractor ride, did the corn maze, and watched little David (and Doug) play on the wooden trains.



We had a night of making carmael apples. This is what happens when you send your dear sweet husband to the store to buy carmel for the apples and he comes home with the carmel that you pour over ice cream.


So, this is what we decided to do....they were yummy no matter what.


We also have enjoyed the time outside on the swings (this is our front yard)


7 comments:

erinmalia said...

i always wondered what fall would be like without the chill. winter too for that matter!

Side of Caitlin said...

Those apples look delicious!! We miss you guys. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Ellis Family said...

I am a carmel apple-a-holic! Just one of the reasons I heart Fall! :) Winter in Cali is different!

Danasty said...

You ate caramel apples without us?? You should have told us you needed some, we'll ship 'em on down! Katie's already requested a dozen for Thanksgiving so I hope you arn't sick of them yet!--Christa

GINA said...

It all goes to the same place right? Who cares what they look like as long as it tastes good!

Anna said...

Yeah, Fall sure looks funny in LA. (note a hint of jealousy...)

:)

Mackenzie said...

Is that "farm" near Ventura? I think we went there this summer with my sister. So fun!