Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Most Magical Place on Earth



Yes, it is true, I found the most magical place on earth. I know that this sounds funny and it is so commercial but Disney Land is magic. It was like someone sprinkled Fairy Dust on me, I had a perma grin all day and could not stop giggling. Doug could tell that I was so happy because he gave in to buying season passes on our way out:)

It was a perfect day. It started off with me getting off work. We drove there (it only took 45 min.), stopped to get lunch (oh yeah...In-n-Out), and we brought our great friends the Larsen's. They know how to do Disney right. We never had to wait in line for more then 25 minutes, they knew the best places to park, and all the great places to eat. They also have a little boy named David that is slowly becoming one of my most favorite person in the world, he is always so excited to see me...and Winnie the Pooh of course.

We also met up with some friends from NYC so that is always a blast. It was also fun to see half of our ward there. We all took turns watching the kids so that everyone could ride the rides. I must say that I don't scare easily but oh man did the Tower of Terror scare the crap out of me. Everyone got a great laugh of the picture the ride took of me.

Later in the evening Doug's old roommate Tyler, his wife Cami, and their adorable kids met up with us. Little David had a big crush on Princess Josi. I think that I was just as excited as Josi to see all the Princesses in the parade. We staid until the park closed down and I slept like a baby that night dreaming about my magical day. I can't wait to go back.

Here are some pictures of the day:






8 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

I cry when we enter the parking lot there because I'm so happy to be there! I love Disney, too! And I'm jealous of your proximity and your season passes.

Laura Earl said...

I was so glad to hear that you got passes we will have to go together for sure :) Let us know when you are off work and we are there!

Chelsea said...

Californians get such good deals on season passes to Disneyland. No fair. P.S. I can't believe Doug wanted to spend that kind of money on AC/DC. So you think you can dance would have been way more entertaining.b

Stephanie said...

Taylor is a Disneyland hater. I am giving the task of changing his mind to Doug - probably the only person alive who could do it.

GINA said...

Sounds like so much fun. I want to go back. Avery had a blast at Disney World last year. I'm hoping we'll make it to California some day while we live here.

Kaedi said...

One word: Jealous.

Okay, a few more: Tamara, you are looking SO GREAT!

Lisa H said...

I want to go :) I think I'm going to be a Disney Princess for Halloween next year :) You and your friends look WONDERFUL!
Lisa

Chelsea said...

Hey, I want to hook up wtih you guys next time we go to DL. And way to go with school...I have to say I still have nightmares about missing classes or forgetting about finals, that is weird that you mentioned that. I thought it was b/c of my Type A personality. Great pictures! I still need your address for my christmas cards!