Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to Hollywwod....

.....What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' - this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'.

Can anyone say where this quote came from??

A group of us decided that we should hike up to the Hollywood Sign.....pretty cool. Not a bad hike and a very LAish thing to do. Most of us had a great time, I think that our friend Brain had something else in mind. Maybe he was not so happy with the idea of a cop stopping us to point out all the coyotes in the area, actually showed us with his lights that they were right in front of us. The six of us staid very close on the way down and our steps became much faster. I tried to take a picture but it did not turn out so well. So, this is us and the Hollywood sign is behind us...really it is.

9 comments:

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Isn't that one of the things on the bucket list? You MUST hike to the sign!

Tamara said...

It was on my bucket list:)

Tamara said...

two things:
1. Pretty Woman

2. I LOVED the Bucket List! And I have one! I wanna know what's on yours!!!

Mia said...

I would have been hauling down after I saw the coyotes. Yikes. You should share your bucket list.

Chelsea said...

Tamara, I love the SYTYCD story. Spencer would absolutely be the same way, though more likely for Van Halen. I would definitely go!

I am jealous of the parties and the shower too...but I have to say, you look AWESOME. Seriously, you are looking super great lady! Way to go.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I feel like I was there with that picture.

jrushing said...

What a cool thing to do! Much cooler than hiking to the Y! Of course I have not done either! I bet it was a great view.

GINA said...

I'm know I'm late but of course it's from Pretty Woman!

Ryanne said...

I am proud to say I passed my female quiz and I knew the quote after the second word. Thank you TBS for rerunning Pretty Woman so many times! I will never get sick of it.