Monday, November 3, 2008

Not your average shower


Yep, that is I getting a pedicure at a baby shower. This was a shower unlike any shower I have been to. My friend Sara Foster (we met in NYC and have staid in touch) is having her second child. A friend in her ward through her a baby shower. We showed up to rose pedals leading us into the home where many lovely surprises awaited us. The room was decorated beautifully and a catering service was there to help serve us while we relaxed and ate, got pedicures and manicures, played games, and socialized. It was a wonderful experience. I am not trying to sound jealous because everyone is in a different situation in life but the girl that hosted the shower has a very ideal life. Beautiful home, great husband, and an adorable little girl. She models once a month and then just throws parties. I love to throw parties for my friends and I hope one day that I will be able to entertain as nicely as she did.

6 comments:

Ellis Family said...

WOW! That's awesome!

jrushing said...

Awesome shower! I wanna come!!! And it is such a great idea!!!

scott and linds said...

i think i could get used to that life too! ;) That sounds like the best shower EVER- what a party!

andrea gale said...

Uh....that looks kind of awesome. Love the idea of pampering guests!

Ryanne said...

How did all of that work out? Did they hire people to do the pedicures? I am throwing a bridal shower for my sister in a few months and I think that is a great idea. If you can, I would love to know how they arranged it.

GINA said...

Sounds like a great baby shower to me!