Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day finally arrived!!! I had my video camera so most of the details are captured on film. Just wait until I show the video of all of us playing Rock Band. I just have to brag that I scored 100% singing Bon Jovi:) I also got a new camera from my wonderful husband, does he know me or what. It was so fun to watch the kids open up their gifts and to see their excitement. A long time tradition is to have dad make breakfast, this year he went all out and made reindeer waffles.


Luke very much enjoyed this moment and I have to say, so did Doug.


Bree got the doll of her dreams and carried it around with her everywhere.


We had dinner at my aunt Kathy's home. She goes all out when it comes to entertaining, I must have gotten that from her.


It has been three years sense I spent Christmas with my family, it was so nice to spend this wonderful holiday with them.

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday! Merry Christmas.