Friday, February 5, 2010

Long time, no see

I was hanging out with my dad for a few hours today and he asked when I was going to update the blog. If my dad is asking when the update is coming, it's long overdue. Let me give you a few highlights from the last couple months. Tamara has developed a new love-Dillon Panthers Football. Someone told her to watch Friday Night Lights, it's available for streaming on Netflix, and in a short span three seasons have been viewed. Pretty impressive? Will has recently gotten pretty big and his skin has cleared up so he's looking grown up. He still doesn't like to hold his head up but he likes to coo, which is fun. Ben began making baby noises and tries to sing along when you sing to him, while Will watches and smiles. He's a big fan of Bear Necessities. I'm pretty sure they both like the 7am sportscenter as well. This last week Ben decided he was moving on from just baby noises and began making spitting sounds. He can entertain himself for a while (in baby time-in real time that's over five minutes) so that's always nice. While their sleep is improving, we're hoping they can find some way to entertain themselves during the night and throw us a freaking bone. Over the Christmas break we blessed both of the boys since both of our families were available. Tamara has all the pics on facebook and I'll get her to post some pics on here as a well as a funny Ben video from last night. Christa also did a sweet recap here. In other news, I'm still looking for a job. Word on the street from the career center is job posting should start picking up a bunch in March. Let's hope so.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome back. I didn't want to bug, but I was also wondering when the crap you'd post already! So thanks.

andrea said...

I've been waiting for the update also along with your dad. We sent a congrats letter in the Christmas card, but it was returned. So now I don't have your address. Did you move? We are so excited about your boys. Hang in there with the sleep. You all are great parents already.

Dallas and Kirsten said...

Congrats again on your two adorable boys! It was so fun to see you guys. Let us know if you're ever in the Bay area!

Side of Jeffrey said...

That's awesome your kid likes 7am sportscenter. Max likes 4am infomercials. He's so worldly.

KB said...

Love baby cooing :)
Good luck with the job hunt.