Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clippers game

As Tamara noted below, back in Jan. we went to a Clipper's game. If you think Bron Bron is awesome on TV, you have to see him in person. It's something else. You've never seen anyone so huge, quick, and powerful. It's really not fair. It's something every sports fan should do at least once.
Anyway, as you might imagine, we can't go anywhere in LA without getting hounded by a paparazzo. Yesterday I got home late and Tamara was all excited about something she recorded on the DVR. I had a couple guesses but was way off. She pulls up the list and it's the Daily 10 on E!, which I try and avoid. So I guess it has to be about either Seth Green or Chris Tucker. NPH/Barney Stinson? Alec Baldwin back in the news? Steve Prefontaine? All wrong. Somehow Tamara had seen a pic of me like one of the two on the bottom. I couldn't even see me when I first looked. As you can see in the next few pics, the paparazzi wouldn't leave us alone at the game but some couple kept on photobombing us. You can definitely see us on the top one and you can barely make me out in the next two. If that couple wouldn't have been so rude you could see us more clearly.


2 comments:

Turbo said...

Hahahaha, Nice! Those darn paparazzi! That's pretty cool, man.

Shooter said...

dude you r so cool. Maybe one day the paparazzi will make it up to Moses Lake to take pics of Kyle and me!