Monday, February 22, 2010

Very Exciting....

I have stopped blogging for so long I forgot to let you all know the exciting news.....I am going to the Bon Jovi Concert next week!!!!!! Papa Hall hooked me up with tickets for Christmas and my brother Robert is coming with me. If you know me at all you know what I fan I am, yes I cried for happiness at the last concert I went to in NYC. Doug likes to bring it all the time and laugh at me, that is why my brother is coming with me this time. I will post updates after the concert:)

Papa Hall also hooked us up with Cavalier tickets vs the Clippers at the Staple Center last month. It was our first date sense the boys and we had a great time. Papa Hall has front row tickets so we got to see Shaquille O’Neal and Lebron up close and personal. I have never been a huge fan of either but they have some serious skills and enjoyed showing them off for the crowd. I was just as excited to be sitting in arms distance to Rihanna.

Boys are crying....I am out.

No comments: