Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Appreciation #17


My appreciation this week goes to my sister-in-law, Melissa Finck. I have been very fortunate to be able to get along with all of my sister-in-laws, I am truly blessed. Melissa is so much like my own sister that I often refer to her that way. She has been a member of this family for over ten years and I have to say that my brother James sure did well for himself. Melissa has taught me so much about having a positive attitude. When life tries to knock you down, she will tell you to get back up and find the positive lesson out of the situation. She is one of the smartest and most ambitious people I know (yes, James I am sure that you have helped with this matter). I look forward to out talks and mostly our walks whenever we get together. My favorite part about her is her laugh, it always puts a smile on my face. I love you Melissa, thanks for always being there for me.

2 comments:

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

She is a great gal!

andrea gale said...

a good sister in law is a wonderful thing! (I know, cause I have one, too....) I just love how you spread the love around, Tamara. You're awesome!