Saturday, October 11, 2008

This can't be Doug Hall.


For those of you that know Doug you know that he loves to wear funny (he thinks that they are SO funny) shirts, shorts, and flip flops. He was lucky enough to wear that very same favorite outfit to work everyday in NYC. He did go crazy once and buy some designer jeans but at a discount of course. I always looked forward to Sundays because the man could sure clean up nicely. So, you could imagine my surprise when he told me that we had to go shopping and we were buying dress shirts and pants....even new dress shoes. I was even more surprised to wake up and see him leaving the house wearing this to school. Wow, my man is hot....all of you would be so proud. It also might have something to do with him losing 25 pounds.

4 comments:

Side of Caitlin said...

Unbelievable! Doug is it really you?

TheKeilShpeel said...

What's wrong with shirts, shorts and flip flops?.. That's life in Cali. You wear flip flops all year long.

If you are wondering who this is.. I was blog hopping and found your blogs from one of dougs mutual friends. I went to high school with him.

Side of Caitlin said...

Oh and Jeff says you are a poser. Jeff says he is lucky if he doesn't wear a beater to school.

Carl Hardie said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize Doug. The only give-away that made me realize it was him, was the gay candle holder in the background. Doug loved that thing and always wanted to display it in an prominent place in the house.