Thursday, July 17, 2008

Any Excuse....

It is so hard to leave the city but I always like an excuse to have another party or in this case, a picnic. We had our official "Going Away Picnic" this past Sunday in Central Park. What made it even cooler was sharing it with the Mulcock's who are moving to Chicago this summer. Everyone will be surprised to know that I was not crying (all tears where gone from the night before). I still don't think that it has hit me that we are moving and my none packing is proof of that, I need to get on that.
Sunday did mean the world to me seeing all the people that I have come to love so much and realizing what great friends we have. It made me think about how different it was when I first moved to this huge city and only knew one person and I am leaving with many fiends that I will remember for the rest of my life. Each person there touched my life more then they will ever know. Thanks to those that came and those that brought really yummy snacks.

Here are a couple pictures, but to see more click on Hall Photos.



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's too bad you're leaving New York, but it's also totally awesome that you're coming to California to party on with us!