Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Man...Bon Jovi




Yep, you guessed it right, we were there with 48,000 other crazy fans, dancing, screaming, and crying at the Bon Jovi concert. Yes, crying...I will admit it (Jeff already called me out on it). They were tears of complete joy I will assure you. I have been a fan more many years and thanks to Jordan Burke we were able to get tickets to the free concert in Central Park. People were camping out but Doug put his foot down and still went kicking and screaming getting there four hours early. We still had a great time meeting up with our friends, playing games, munching on some food, and taking naps.





















Then the concert began and I could no longer control myself. Doug was quoted that night saying, "I saw a side of Tamara that I have never seen before!!!"

Need I say more??

As displeased as Doug was, Jeff was able to capture a little something.



Words can even begin to express how much fun I had and how much I LOVE Bon Jovi. I think that it is because it brings me back to my youth where I had no worries and all I cared about was getting tan that summer, driving my convertible, and living on a prayer!!!

Here's to you Bon Jovi



Things have changed a lot and I must say that I enjoyed the evening so much because of the friends that we were there with. I love this crew and I could not think of a better evening to say goodbye to New York.


6 comments:

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

I'm so glad you got to go! Blake is, of course, extremely jealous. That would have been an awesome concert!

Sechrist Family said...

Sweet! Congratulations, I know what this means to you! Yes, I am jealous......:)

GINA said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you got to go!!!! Those summers were definately great! Whenever I hear Sir Mix-a-lot I laugh and sing along and Brian thinks I'm a retard but it brings back great memories.

Christina said...

Tamara you sure know how to have a good time! Wish I could have gone!

Chelsea said...

Oh, I love Bon Jovi...soooo jealous!

Mia said...

You are so cute and I love that love Bon Jovi soooo much. Glad you got to go!