Thursday, July 10, 2008

Appreciation #14


This week’s appreciation goes out to Stacey Hallmark. I cannot say enough good things about her but there is one bad thing....she makes all of us other wives look bad. Not only did she plan a Halo night for all the husbands, she then cooked them dinner and baked cookies once they were all there. I just buy them pizza and go out with the girls!!
Truly...Stacey is an amazing friend, wife, and mother. There has been many nights that she has cooked us dinner when I just did not have the strength to do it and it was always incredible. She will take me to Costco when needed, and always makes sure to check in with me. She is very talented as well. I went over for a birthday lunch (yep, still working that birthday thing) and she made me some beautiful earrings on the fly...the girl has skills.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Not only that, but her son is wicked precious awesome and loves techno. That is something special.

Side of Caitlin said...

I agree- I love and appreciate Stacey! Thanks for being such a dear friend to me through the years as well Stace.

stacey said...

Oh my gosh Tamara, you are so sweet! I am seriously honored to be your friend and we all know what an amazing person you are! Thanks also, j & c, I'll miss all you guys so much!