Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Saying goodbye to friends is never easy but making excuses to see all of them is the best part. This week has been the fastest week of my life with way to much going on. We had to pack everything and ship it. Thank you so much Kendra and Amy for not taking no for an answer and coming over to help me pack, I could not have finished without you. We finished our third round of IVF and learned that the "third times a charm" theory did not work on us....the test was negative. Thanks Doug for coming home early to help me deal with my crazy emotions. I am sorry that Doug has poison ivy all over his face and can not see out of one eye but still worked hard and helped me pack everything twice.

Then we did some great things like Andrea hosting a breakfast that was delicious. Thank you Andrea and all you wonderful ladies that came so early in the morning to help.


Nikki was able to have her baby early enough for me to meet John Henry. He is just beautiful in every way and I am so excited for the proud parents.


I was finally able to eat at Dinosaur BBQ and it did not let me down. It was amazing and if you get a chance to go....take it. Make sure to make reservations and go with great friends like Dozier.


The Hardie's took us out to eat Thai and treated us like Royalty ordering everything on the menu. I am going to miss our time together.

I went to see Mamma Mia with the girls, I needed a mindless film that I could laugh at and this did the trick. Then I fell off the wagon and ate like I used to in college.


We leave in two days and I am so thankful for all the memories. Hopefully more are to come.

3 comments:

Reagan said...

I'm glad we've been able to spend some time with you. i'm even more glad we have one and a half more days to milk each minute. You guys are our besties.

Mia said...

Have a great trip. It is always bitter sweet moving. I am so glad that you were able to have such a good time with all of your friends these last few weeks. I am pretty sure that CA will love you too! I am so sorry that the third time wasn't the charm, hugs lady.

jrushing said...

Hey I still eat like I am in college! Maybe we will finally get together now that you are my side of the country!!