Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Appreciation #15


This weeks appreciation goes out to Jeff and Caitlin Mulcock. I usually like to do one person at a time but these two go so perfectly together that it seems only appropriate. If you read this blog at all you know that we are always guaranteed a good time with these guys...always. Not only are they the funnest couple, they are also the most sincere and giving. I can not even begin to count the number of times that they have come to cheer me up and do whatever is needed at the time. I really don't think that I have ever heard a negative thing from them....sometimes I just think that they are to good to be true. I know that we were meant to be friends and that we will friends forever. I am excited that they are moving to Chicago and we wish them all the best. I love you both more then you will ever know and I am so looking forward to Costa Rica!!!

2 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

COSTA RICA ALL NIGHT AND ALL THE DAY,
WHEN I GET OFF THE PLANE I'M GONNA SAY YEAH!
I'LL HIT THE BEACH AND WORK IT REAL NICE
WHILE DOUGY ROCKS HIS SPEEDO ONCE OR TWICE.

I cannot wait for Costa. Thanks for the holla of appreciation.

Side of Caitlin said...

Oh precious. Thanks Tam! We are SO excited for Costa Rica. Are we going to play Settlers on the Beach?