Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Own Chocolate Factory

For those that know me well, you know that I could swim in this and be in heaven.


That is why we have eaten at Max Brenner, Chocolate by the Bald Guy more then anywhere else in the city. Yes, you can have dinner but just look at some of these desserts.









Our friend Carl shares the same passion as I do for chocolate so it made sense that this was where we were to have our last dinner together. The face he made when he walked in was priceless, it reminded me of my first time. The smell of chocolate is everywhere, even the pipes that run through the restaurant have chocolate in them....See


Oh....yummy, delicious chocolate factory, I am going to miss you the most of all.

3 comments:

Turbo said...

Did you guys see any oompa loompas?

jeff said...

I had friends come to visit me in New York for 5 days; they went to Max Brenner 4 times while they were there. They actually want to move to New York now, and I think Max Brenner and Carnegie Deli cheesecake is about 75% of the reason why. That place rocks.

Adam and Lisa said...

My dream come true.