Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Appreciation #12


This weeks appreciation goes out to Leslie Short. We became friends in the singles ward a couple years ago and our friendship has continued to grow. I always look forward to sitting with her on Sundays and walking to church together. She brought me rice krispies treats twice and they were exactly what I wanted. Even though life has been tough for both of us lately, we know that we have each other for support. Leslie also brought by a beautiful gift, a lucky bamboo. I have never been that good at keeping plants alive but this one seems to be surviving. She also explained that three means fertility so I placed it in our bedroom. Another thing all you single men, Leslie is an amazing girl with many talents....you are missing out if you don't ask her out on a date...not that she needs help, look at her:)

6 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

I love Leslie, too!

Ellis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellis Family said...

You look like you could be sisters!

Tamara said...

Wow...that is a great complement:)

Anonymous said...

Wow – I can’t believe I made your appreciation list. I was hoping rice krispy treats would do the trick. :) Serious though, you’re the one that I should be giving a shout out to!

tawni said...

She is beautiful! Is she willing to go on blind dates? I have a friend in DC that would be perfect! You have so many good friends Tamara. You are a lucky girl. I can't wait till you guys get out here. Talk about fun!