Monday, June 30, 2008

In The Heights


Thursday night Reagan and I got the opportunity to go see 'In The Heights' on Broadway and we were not disappointed. Thanks Eric for getting us such great seats, they were perfect. The whole evening was perfect. Reagan got to wear her new hot outfit so I had the best looking date there. The weather was perfect so we were able to chill outside before the play started and meet some long time New Yorkers. We were able to snap a couple of pictures of the set before they told us to put our cameras away. We could not resist, the set was our subway stop.
Often times I do not agree with who wins the Tony's or even who is nominated but 'In the Heights' well deserved to win the Tony for musical of the year. My favorite was the dancing, it made me want to get up and join them (oh ya). The songs were fun to listen to and I am sure that I will be getting the CD to continue learning and singing the songs at home, Doug is going to be so pleased.
Seeing this play was something else that I had to cross off my list before we leave, my list keeps getting smaller...I might just get everything in. If you ever get the chance to see 'In the Heights' you need to go, you will not be let down.

3 comments:

Ryanne said...

Oooh! That is so awesome that you got to see it. I really want to see that musical. Everyone who has seen it has told me it is amazing.
P.S. I am thinking of doing yoga in the park on Wednesday now that I don't have class. What time and where is it.

Tamara said...

Jealous! I totally wanna see it! Sounds like you had a great time!

Mia said...

Well I must admit, Reagan looked like a pretty hot date, but I am sure her date was pretty hot as well!