Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yoga in the Park


I started doing Yoga in Fort Tryant Park and I am loving it. If you ever get a chance to explore upper Manhattan you should definitely walk through this park, it is just beautiful. We have enjoyed many activities in this park, I will miss it. Last night Kim came up and joined me and we were able to relax together. As we were being told to release our bodies and become one with the earth, a bird came along and crapped on me...how is that for relaxing and becoming one with the earth? Everyone kept telling me that it was good luck so I am waiting for some good news. Hopefully this means that we will get a two bedroom apartment out at UCLA. We are moving into student housing and they wont tell us which one yet even though I keep calling and bugging them. I was told by two people that this works but I guess that I am just not annoying enough...yet. After Yoga and after Kim and I felt peace within ourselves, we grabbed a salad and watched So You Think That You Can Dance....bring on the hot tamale train.

6 comments:

Tamara said...

i ADORE you and your stories! i really hope that bird DID bring you luck!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited yoga is back in our park. Yesterday I had to choose between yoga and rock climbing. I chose the climbing, but next week I’ll be there – hope to see you there too!

Tamara said...

I will be there, but I am not sitting under the tree.

Mia said...

Well if it brings you good luck then... Love SYTYCD last night was fun!

Ryanne said...

The yoga in the park looks awesome! Where do I get more info?

So cool!

Tamara said...

Every Wednesday at 6:45...it is free on Abby's lawn.