Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part 2


To continue on with my birthday month, my friends Becca and Kendra took me out to breakfast on Friday morning. My favorite brunch place in the city is Sarabeth's. It has these amazing lemon ricotta pancakes that I can still taste in my mouth....so good. Sarabeth's was where I celebrated my first birthday here in NYC so I figured that it should be where I spend my last. Thank you ladies, it was a wonderful morning. If that wasn't enough to make the day complete, my friend Reagan took me dress shopping to my favorite store, Anthropologie. The moment we first walked in we both saw the dresses that we wanted and those were the two that we bought. I wore the dress on my actually birthday Saturday and I felt like a rock star. Doug was happy that I added some color into my wardrobe because I will fit in better in LA, I like to wear a lot of black because...I look good in black. Anyway, my pre-birthday day was just perfect:)

2 comments:

Mia said...

So glad the ladies treated you to a great birthday breakfast! I am especially glad you are celebrating all month long, that is the only way to do a birthday right! Do we get to see pictures of the sassy new dress?

KatieDid said...

Ya, I thought I'd scroll down and see you in your birthday suit, your new dress. Looking forward to seeing you in LA!!!