Wednesday, May 7, 2008

America's Funniest Home Videos

My brother Robert has four adorable kids that I love dearly. When I went to visit them, the two oldest wanted to make a video for America's Funniest Home Videos. They only have one TV station so on Sundays this is all that they watch. We spent a day trying to catch something on video or they were trying to ham it up for the camera. I made a couple videos and sent them into AFHV. I am not sure if they qualify but I think that they were pretty funny. The first video was an accident and the second, they were just being themselves. Have a look:





3 comments:

GINA said...

Robs kids are so cute. We were looking forward to seeing him and sage last week. I hear Colton is coming down this week. We love AFHV. We try and watch it every week too!

Side of Jeffrey said...

There is a chance these kids got energy.

k e n d r a said...

that little dude has some sweet moves! i like it when he does the "frankenstein".

afhv is seth's favorite show too (and we have lots of channels to choose from- ha!)