Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saying Goodbye


Saturday we said goodbye to these three beautiful ladies. All of their husbands have graduated from Columbia and they are moving on to bigger and better things. Moving seems to be a trend right now. Becca and I hosted a brunch for them and as always, good times were had by all.
I have been able to serve with Linda on the Activities Committee. I don't know what I would have done without her Spanish speaking skills.
I got to know Ellen through our "ladies night out" that we tried to have as often as possible.
Christina and I were both in card club so we had our monthly meetings that I always looked forward to.
I am going to miss all of them and I am so thankful for their friendship. Good luck ladies and keep in touch.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I hate saying goodbye. That's what I am on my way to do right now actually. Say goodbye to our best law school buddies who are taking off now that graduation is over with. So sad! I feel your pain. P.S. Just read through all your blogs for the past month of my absence. I am now dying to go to the New York Botanical Gardens...can't wait to go out there. We are officially coming for sure in August.

Ryanne said...

I had such a great time on Saturday. I am glad I got to be a part and say goodbye to Ellen and Christina. It is so nice to get girl time in!

tawni said...

Well we are ready for you guys to get your bums on over here!! Hurry up! Its raining right now...crazy! It never rains. I dont know anyone in these pics really! The inwood ward changes like crazy. So does the UCLA one though. So, Nate took an offer today!!