Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dinner and Dessert

Saturday, after an eventful day, we took Peter out for dinner and dessert. Dinner was at Blue Ribbon Bakery located down in Soho. The ratings were very high and we agreed with them. We started with the much recommended Steak Tartare and Hummus. Peter had never a Filet Mignon before so he decided to try one. Dog went for the Red Trout and nobody was disappointed.













For dessert we found this place called Chikalicious that was on the east side. We were pleasantly surprised about how good it was. We ordered one of everything and shared. We all agreed the brioche was the best. Peter was very sad that they were gone so fast.












We took the bus back to the west side and spotted Chris March from Project Runway on the bus with us. I was going to tell him that he should use my hair for his next line of clothing but he did not look like he wanted to be disturbed. It was fun to see him anyway. Peter had no idea who we were talking about and was surprised that Doug even watched Project Runway.


There were more adventures of Peter's visit but those pictures are on his camera and even with all my many cords, I do not have one that works with his camera. When I get the pictures, I will write about them. I know that you are all so eager to hear more.

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

I used to go to Blue Ribbon like 2x times a month in 03-04. It contains my favorite full meal: Tomato Soup, Salmon with asparagus and mashed potatos (with home made salted chips on top), and molten lava cake.

Seriously, don't F with this restaurant. It is good.