Monday, May 12, 2008

Appreciation #10


This weeks appreciation goes out to my cousin Jason Ellis. We have been great buddies sense we were six years old and my family moved to Virgina to be with the rest of the family. We grew up side by side for years. We had some great times together and helped each other through the hard times. Jason is now with the Marines and currently serving in Iraq. I could not be more proud of him and his men that are over there serving our country. They put themselves in danger everyday for our freedom. Jason is a smart, educated man that has a wife and two beautiful kids waiting for him at home. He signed up to go to Iraq, it was his choice to do his duty. I am so proud to call him family. I love him dearly and can't wait for his return.

4 comments:

GINA said...

I am also proud of Jason for serving his country. He's brave and strong for wanting to be over there. I also have great envy for Gia, I don't know how she does it. It takes a selfless wife to have their husband over there. Also Lindsey is a great woman for helping Gia take care of the kids. I love them all!

Ellis Family said...

Awwwwwwww - this is so sweet! Thanks Tam for the props to Jase! he deserves it - it's been rough and he'll only be home 7 mo before he has to turn around and do it again! UGH! You and Gina are so sweet! I can just feel the love :) Love you both back! xoxoxo
G

Unknown said...

awh Tam....your the best!!! I cannot wait to get home and see everyone. We are so close, well on the same coast anyway, so I definitely want to see you guys. I miss talking to you...Spring Break Iraq 08 was fun but I'm ready for the NC summer. see ya soon!!

Sechrist Family said...

Here's to Spring Break Iraq 08!!! Thanks Jason! You're a good man!