Sunday, May 25, 2008

Appreciation #11


This weeks appreciation goes out to Marci. I used to be Marci's visiting teacher but I always left feeling like she taught me more then I did her. She has taught me by example how to stay so positive even though things may be tough at times. I have enjoyed our friendship and I always look forward to seeing her because she always has a smile that brights up the room. She will call just because to see if I need anything and she is the one that is always busy. She is expecting her fourth child any day but still offers. The other day, when we heard our sad news, she was here with a beautiful candle to light up our home. Thank you Marci for your friendship and the way that you continue to teach me to be better everyday.

2 comments:

Reagan said...

I love marci

Marci said...

Tamara, I am so honored to be on your appreciation list! I still think you will be the one qualifying for sainthood any day now. Love ya tons!