Friday, May 16, 2008

Cheating Cookies

I had a very busy day today packing up things to bring to the church for our wards yearly clothing exchange. I figured that this was a great time to get rid of some things that I knew we would not be taking with us to California but are still in good shape. There ended up being a lot more then I thought and I got carried away packing up more clothes for the move. Thank you Emily for giving me a ride to the church or everything would have ended up on the street.
Anyway, I forgot that I was to make a treat for my girls tonight. I am the Activity Day Leader for the girls ages 8-11 in my ward. I had to come up with something quick so I came up with this idea. I have used it before and everyone thought that I made the cookies from scratch. I bought the already made cookie dough, made balls, rolled them in coconut, and put them on the cookie sheet to bake. Easy enough and done in ten minutes. So, if you are ever in a bind, I hope that this idea works. They were a hit with the girls. Also, you all can be proud because I didn't eat them.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

i'm so proud of the cookies!
not too proud of your lack of intake.
hello?!!?! chocolate?!!!

GINA said...

sounds yummy! I'm going to try it sometime.