Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To all those mother's out there (and soon to be mothers) I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day. I especially wanted to tell my mom how much I love and appreciate her. Even though we talk almost everyday, I still miss her. I was not an easy child to raise but she never up. Many people say that we look alike and that is a complement in every way. I know that we have the same facial expressions and ways of talking, I catch myself all the time thinking, wow...that is something that my mom totally used to do. She is a crazy dancer and I love it. If any of you have seen Goldie Hawn in the movie Housesitter you will know what I am talking about. She often finds herself doing so much for other people that she forgets to think of herself. Sometimes she is doing so much that she will do things like; go to a drive through window, order food, and then asks for it "to go". I love you mom, now and forever.



This is her high school picture, she is a total babe.

3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

WOW! You do look just like your mom! AMAZING!!!!!

GINA said...

Yes! your mom reminds me of Goldie Hawn also in Bird on a Wire when there is a bug in the shower. We had fun at there house on Sat. I have pics that I will post.

Mia said...

Your mom is beautiful! Mom's are the best.