Friday, May 2, 2008

Appreciation #9


This week's appreciation goes out to the crazy sexy, Reagan Breinholt. We became fast friends last year about this time and have been there for each other sense. I admire how strong she is and always seems to be so positive no matter how hard the situation seems to be. She is one of the many that has been there for me every step of the way these last few months. There are many things that I love about her but one that sticks out is her sense of humor. She tells the best stories and has me rolling with laughter in no time. Reagan and her husband Jake were kind enough to bring us dinner last night. They not only brought us dinner but stayed and chilled with us to make sure that I was okay. Of course we were laughing all night and it really helped to keep me mind off the current situation. She also is an amazing hair stylist so if you are needing an incredible make over or a haircut...she is your women. Reagan is one of a kind and very special, man am I going to miss her when we move.

5 comments:

Ryanne said...

The picture says it all. Reagan is definitely one of the sweetest people I have met- not to mention a heck of a hairstylist.
You have inspired me to begin posting appreciations. There are so many wonderful thoughts that I have about people that I do not express. Now is the time to start. Thank you for that

Turbo said...

I have to say, I appreciate that woman quite a bit too!

Lyf2.0 said...

Don't know Reagan, but that pic totally rocks!

Side of Caitlin said...

I need highlights! If Reagan can get my hair to look half as good as yours Tamara- I'm in!

Reagan said...

Oh my gosh, thank Tamara! This is one of my proudest moments ever :)