Sunday, March 9, 2008

Appreciation #4



This week's appreciation goes out to my dear friend Kaedi Fehlberg. We became friends shortly after I moved to NYC about four years ago. Without ever knowing it, she has helped me through my good and bad days. She was with me the night that I first fell for my husband Doug, she was there on our wedding day, and she has been there after everyone of my doctor appointments these past months. She lives about a block away from my doctors office so I would go cry on her shoulders before having to take the bus and two subways home. Every time that I showed up at your home she had cookies, lunch, and a smile that always made me feel better. I look up to her in every way and always inspire to be more like her.

Who do you appreciate this week?

2 comments:

andrea gale said...

I'd have to say Ryanne, because she's really such a wonderful sister in law, and a truly great friend...she's brilliant, and accepting, and open minded and lovely, and I'm just so fortunate to have her in my life! I could go on and on. Then I was going to say how much I love a whole bunch of other people, but if you're going to do this every week, then I'll just save them all up!!!

Heather Anna said...

You! Thanks for taking Cole, you superhero!