Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

We were able to enjoy Easter Sunday with some of our NYC Family, the Breinholt's, the Hardie's, and the Bennion's.


After a long week, it was great to relax and enjoy yummy food and great company.















I also participated in an Easter basket exchange with a group of 22 women that my friend Kari was able to put together. It was fun to get to know a new friend named Mia from Tennessee. It turns out that her brother is in my ward, what a small world. Thanks again Mia for the basket and thanks Kari for putting it together. Here is what I got in my basket, I just loved it and can't wait to make some Bisquick's.




We don't have cute kids to show pictures of so I thought that I would show you a couple of our nieces and nephews all dressed up for Easter.
















I hope that everyone was able to enjoy their Easter.

5 comments:

jrushing said...

Happy Easter! It looks like you guys enjoyed the day! What a great idea to exchange baskets!

Turbo said...

Thanks again for the good times and the good eats (and for round 2, yesterday).

Side of Jeffrey said...

that ham looked awesome.

Mia said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you had a great feast for dinner, yummm. And wow, the people with the same birthday, that is a really big day!

Ryanne said...

Yay for Easter!