Sunday, February 24, 2008

Appreciation #2


My shout out for appreciation this week goes out to my brother James Finck. He has always stood by me through the good and the bad and never wavered his faith in me. I think that he was just as sad as we were for not getting pregnant and probably prayed more then we did.
Besides my husband Doug, James is one of the smartest guys I know. If I was ever on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, he would be my call for a friend life line. His family is adorable and writes a cute blog but you really should check out James Blog if you are interested in politics and controversial points of view. He appreciates a good comment as much as the next guy. He is a professor at University of Texas Pan Am and I am so proud. He is pretty dang funny as well. I love you James, thanks for all that you do.

1 comment:

The Finck Five said...

I am honored to be this weeks appreciation. I would like to thank all those who voted for me and have supported me since last week when Tami first announced a weekly appreciation. I fought hard all week, I know others put forth a great deal of effort for this honor, but in the end I just wanted it more. I want to thank my wife who always believed in me when others doubted. Mostly I want to thank Tami. I thought it was cute how you mentioned your husband, I understand why you had to do that.