Monday, February 18, 2008

Two Year Anniversary


While many of you are sleeping in and enjoying Presidents Day off work (sorry Reagan), Doug and I have another reason to be celebrating. Today is our two year anniversary and oh how marvelous these two years have been. Being so close to Valentines Day I wont make him confess again that he loves me something fierce...but we all know that he does. So, two down and many to go. We wont be able to top last years dinner ( DE Shaw payed the bill) but we will enjoy an eventful evening together.....

10 comments:

jrushing said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you all enjoy your day!

Ellen said...

You guys are so patriotic. I'm sure you got married then just on the off chance your anniversary would fall on P-Day once in a while.
So where is the temple? Must be somewhere warm since it's February and you in short sleeves. Looks beautiful!

Tamara said...

We got married in Newport California, it was still a little chilly but not bad. Everyone should have the whole day off to celebrate:)

nikki said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kaedi said...

Was that 2 years ago already? It seems like just yesterday Cameron and I were on the plane wondering how the sealing was. Darn those JetBlue delays! Congrats, congrats! Two years! :)

Side of Caitlin said...

Happy Anniversary! We sure love you guys!

Julia said...

Happy anniversary-- I always forget that we have the same one. I hope you had a great day. (I ended up doing a GNO because Eric was stuck on 24-hour call-- Lame).

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Happy Anniversary! See you soon!

Tamara said...

you guys are SO CUTE!!!!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Boo chicka wow wow.