Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lost

In honor of Lost being back on TV (yeah) I feel that we should all find out which Lost character we each are. For those of you that don't understand that I am a HUGE fan, you will shortly learn. I have watched from day 1. I never got the DVDs and watched them all together, I did not jump on the bandwagon when everyone was talking about it. I have watched week to week from the beginning. There was a time before DVR ( I know crazy) that you were not allowed to call Wednesday nights....really, and no talking while it was on. Enjoy and let me know who you are. I am Charlie:)

9 comments:

Turbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

I am Charlie too, though I am a bandwagon-jumper.

Kendra Leigh said...

I'm Charlie, too. And I had no idea his last name was Post! Even though I've watched from the first season, too.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I am also Charlie. I think Charlie would make a great Mormon (once he got off heroin).

tawni said...

I got Claire Littleton. It says I might be pregnant, Australian, and beloved to former heroin addicts. Hmmm...

Korbi said...

Stephen and I have also been watching LOST since day 1. It seems like forever ago! we didn't have TV, but we always went over to his mom's house to watch it. No one ever called us on Wednesday nights!

Anonymous said...

I'm Charlie too. I want to be Sayid, but I'm not sure if I have it in me to turture. But, I still want to be Sayid.

jeff said...

I'm not really a Lost fan, but I can relate: I consider the fact that I've watched 24 from the first episode one of my top ten life accomplishments. Which says something about the quality of that show but a little more about me.

MnM said...

Wow, it's been a while since I read your blog. I need to check in more often. Maybe that's why my fantasy basketball team is in last place :)

Anyway, I guess I'm Juliet. Didn't know I was female but at least I'm not Ben.

Michelle and I DVR Lost every week. It's one of our "watch together" shows. We also watch NCIS and The Cobert Report together.