Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have been tagged

Thanks a lot Julie:)


What is his name? Douglas Leonard Hall, Smokey (when playing Halo), or Jamal (when with Taylor)
How long have you been married? 2 Years
How long did you date? 8 long months
How old is he? 27 (yep, I am robbing the cradle)
Who eats more? He does, unless it is chocolate...then move over
Who said I love you first? He did at the airport (great story)
Who is smarter? Doug will tell you that he is
Whose temper is worse? um....I guess mine
Who does the laundry? ME
Who does the dishes? I do, unless you count putting them in the sink
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? The computer
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Doug holds the subway door for me
Who is more stubborn? Both, watch out with that one
Whose parents do you see the most? Equal (unless Doug is not invited to the reunion)
Who proposed? He did, right after the Redskins beat the Cowboys...great night
Who has more friends? Equal, but he says that I steal all his cool friends
Who has more siblings? He does by 1
Who wears the pants in the family? I would like to say something clever but lets be honest, Doug does unless I feel really strongly about something.

So now I would like to tag...Melissa Finck

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thats a good picture of you guys. :)

erinmalia said...

chuck will now allow me to continue to being friends with you...given the redskins v dallas comment.

and i totally agree; it's fun getting to know my oldest-continuous friend better! (do you know i always refer to you as my "mormon virginia friend"?)

Tamara said...

Erin, I did not know that. We both grew up in Virginia, of course I would choose the Redskins over the Cowboys.

The Finck Five said...

Hail to the Redskins, hail victory. But what I liked more was that you were rocking the cradle. I do not know what you and Doug do in your spare time-that is between you and him-but when you married him you were robbing the cradle. Your loving Brother.

The Giles said...

Well, hello from the Giles. You found our blog, now I've found yours. Yeah! We miss NY, but are enjoying your home turf of Virginia.

jrushing said...

See it wasn't that hard!! It is fun to find out a few things about you and your hubby!

Tamara said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm so excited that he proposed after the SKINS BEAT those horrible Cowboys!

And THEN -- alas! To see all these pro-Skins comments! What smart people you know!
:)

Can't wait till next season. Maybe I'll have to watch with ya!

The Finck Five said...

my earlier comment does not make any sense now that you corrected your post. That takes all the fun out of it.

Reagan said...

Tamara, you are a total babe.

k e n d r a said...

geez t, you are a complete hottie