Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Adorable Dresses

Don't be surprised if you see me wearing any of these dresses shortly, I think that they are adorable.


















I feel like it has been forever that I have been searching for cute summer dresses that are modest. Normally, if I see one, I buy it. I never knew that these stores existed that have such great stuff. I was talking to my sister-in-law, Melissa, that seemed to know all about them. She said that the quality might not be great but they last long enough. Check these sites out and if we match there might be a problem:)

Mika Rose's, Down East Basic's, and Shabby Apple

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Here's to hoping you grow out of those by the end of summer.

Holly said...

Thank you thank you!! Some how I stumbled upon Shabby Apple once and I haven't been able to find it since!!!

Mia said...

I always look at those cute dresses but haven't bought one yet because I don't know anybody who has owned one. So, if you get one let me know how you like it :)

Stephanie said...

I love all of those stores. 6 months or so and buying power will be mine! I hope I'm not being too materialistic, but the day seriously can't come soon enough! :) The good people of Denver will just assume I've been a cute dresser forever...I'll reinvent myself and they'll never know.

nikki said...

I have shopped at Shabby and Downeast but never Mika Rose. I also love fun dresses although I can't really wear any of those right now and hopefully you won't be able to either :)

Kimpossible said...

Sometimes I get confused by who is posting. Doug? Are these dresses for you?