Saturday, April 26, 2008

Swimsuits

Doug has been preparing for California so I decided I better as well. To me California means the beach and that means dreaded swimsuits. I am going to be bigger then normal this summer so I have been trying to find cute suits but suits that will cover me up as well. More power to the women that like to show off their tummies when they are pregnant but I chose not to. Here are some that I have found. I bought these two at Newport News.










Does anyone know someone that sells Mymodbe? I think that this one is so cute.


If anyone has any other great places to look, please let me know.

6 comments:

Alissa said...

i think layers has really cute suits -- i think the website is layersclothing.com.

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Out in Utah we have modbod.com and the shade one. I don't know about the maternity ones. However, with the maternity capital of the world, we should have tons of those here. I'll keep my eye out.

Danasty said...

I just went to a modbe party, I have a connection, let me know if you are interested!

Kendra Leigh said...

I'm pretty sure Celeste Ransom is a modbe rep.

LeolaniNYC said...

kendra's right, Celeste Ransom is a modbe rep. I know she's love to hook you up with swimsuits.

tawni said...

I like the black one. Actually there is a girl in the ward you will be attending here at UCLA who sells modbe so get it when you get here!! I just bought some stuff and its really cute.