Friday, April 4, 2008

Always a Clownster

Bonnie and John Clowney deserted NYC about a year ago to move onto bigger and better things in Texas. They graced us with a visit not that long ago and I think that a small part of John missed us. We all enjoyed an evening doing what we do best...just chilling.



























Okay, so I know that many of you are thinking, where do I know that girl she looks so familiar. Well, we had a star in our home. I am sure that you have been sitting at home watching one of your favorite TV shows when this commercial comes on that makes you say...hum, was that Eminem that I just saw in a Vagisil commercial?? Nope, that is our Bonnie just having a bad day.

Have a look, she was on The Best Week Ever (as she should be)




4 comments:

Carl Hardie said...

C'mon, don't forget to close the freezer door! You didn't post her Hire's commercials. Those are my favorite.

Tamara said...

Carl, get it right...it was "don't forget to switch it back to freezer"

Bibi said...

Hi tamara,
You left a message on my blog asking if we knew each other. we dont know each other but i really like your blog and do get encouraged when i read some of your posts. you guys are also constantly in my prayers; i hope you dont mind.

Unknown said...

Tamara,
I love to check in to the blog every now and then to catch up. I enjoyed the conference blogs, and I must say that I enjoyed the Clowney Tribute (particularly the Vag. commercial--hahah)!! I hope all is going well. We are always thinking of you guys and sending many prayers your way!!